Job site in England Football Manager stunt
By Rich Leigh on Thursday, February 9, 2012
In what is quite a funny reactive PR stunt, Guru Careers has used the UK’s ‘number one job site’ Reed.co.uk to post a very wordy job ad:
The ad includes details of the job, saying the successful applicant will:
- Succeed in a major international tournament (quarter finals or above).
- Beat Germany.
- Find a way of integrating experienced midfielders so they can perform together.
- Implement a plan A playing formation (4-4-2, although others will be considered).
- Implement a plan B playing formation (this should include penalties).
- Work closely with Journalists to ensure brilliant positive PR is achieved.
Guess they’re not fans of Redknapp, then.
Spotted when Nick Thorpe tweeted it.